|Title:||Regional Sales Director|
The primary responsibility for the Regional Sales Director is to increase sales in the designated territory through development, support and coaching of Independent Sales Agents in addition to the management, development, coaching and support of Corporate Area Sales Managers. In addition to this primary role, the Regional Sales Director will partner with independent and/or franchised auto dealerships through established relationships or by building relationships with dealerships from the ground up.
- 5-7 years’ experience in auto finance, preferably in sub-prime auto financing
- 5+ years of previous sales experience within the auto industry a must
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results through others.
- Knowledge of the local market with existing customer relationships a plus
- The ability to operate out of a home office with extensive travel (75%)
- Flexible schedule which may include overnight travel and long hours
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships, excellent communication, interpersonal skills, proven presentation skills, ability to effectively prioritize tasks with a high level of accountability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.