Marketing Assistant-Entry Level Opportunity
|Title:||Marketing Assistant-Entry Level Opportunity|
DescriptionGlobal Lending Services LLC (GLS) is an Atlanta based automotive subprime lending company that provides financing to both franchised and independent auto dealerships throughout the United States.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES!
We are currently in search of a Marketing Assistant for our Atlanta, GA office.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the development and execution of the company’s marketing/branding efforts. The position will also support the Client Services team.
- Implementation of marketing plans, including marketing campaign strategies and communications
- Maintenance of the company’s website, including graphic design
- Work closely with vendors and assist with developing promotional collateral
- Produce ad hoc reports for Marketing and Client Services
- Develop and maintain company forms
- Execution of merchandising and operational functions to company standards
- Provide support to Marketing and Client Services, that may include scanning, filing, assemble of dealer packets
- Provide relief for the Receptionist as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or commensurate required
- Minimum (0) zero to (3) three years of relevant experience in marketing
- Must have a basic understanding of marketing, promotions, and website design
- Must be a Self-Starter
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills, must have advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Graphic Design experience with Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interface with various levels of colleagues
- Able to work alone or in a team environment
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Career Oriented and professional demeanor
- Salesforce.com experience is a definite plus
- Experience working with Joomla
Please visit our website at www.glsllc.com to learn more about our great company and other great opportunities!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications